Wake up gently and be refreshed every day.
Turn your device into a sunrise simulator and wake up naturally by light. Light leads to biological processes in the body leaving the deep sleep phase and preparing for wake up.
***** Basic wake up light functions can be used completely free *****
Gentle Wakeup with no ads and all its premium features unlocked drops from $2.77 to FREE today!
You will have complete control over the wake up process. Start the sunrise 20 minutes before your desired wake-up time and define your personal brightness level at the end. Add slowly increasing sounds of birds twittering and add a device vibration as a backup 5 min after wake up time.
Stop waking up stressed out by an alarm tone in the morning. In the stone ages noises meant danger from animals or from enemies. We still have this basic instinct in our brains. Start getting awake by light and you will never want to wake up by sounds again.
*Note: For optimal performance place your device with the display off pointing into the direction of your head over night. No need to keep the app running. It will start at rising time.
– Fading sunlight simulator lets the sun rise and set
– Multiple alarms and clocks
– Snooze function with time limit
– No loud alarm at beginning while still sleeping
– Vibrating function is fully configurable
– Diplay will illuminate with sunshine slowly for a soft waking
– Device light can be used as a booklight
– Torchlight can be activated as a torch to find something in the nighttime.
– Can be used for a siesta sleep at noon as well
Next features coming soon:
– Sunset/Sundown simulator slowly fading the sunlight off overtime
– Show weather information
Explanation of required Android permissions:
– CAMERA, FLASHLIGHT: Wake up by flashlight (the camera itself is not used)
– VIBRATE: Wake up by Vibration
– WAKE_LOCK: Keep screen on for alarm
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET: To show websites
– RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For rescheduling alarms after a reboot
– WRITE_SETTINGS: To change device brightness
– SET_ALARM: For scheduling alarms