Does your child play games on your phone? Game apps may keep him busy in the doctor’s waiting room, but what does he learn from them? Not much, for the most part. We gathered 20 of favorite educational apps for Android phones into one single app Learn by Fun.
The full version of Learn By Fun drops from $1.00 to FREE.
Learn the alphabet letters, words and spelling in this fun educational app.
Give young learners a head start in school. Practice the Handwriting without Tears handwriting print style with ease. Kids practice writing lowercase and uppercase letters, 0-9 numbers and fun shapes. Trace the letter, erase & try again!
This app helps kids with practical exercises that develop writing, reading and fine motor skills.
Your child will get a kick out of seeing and naming all of their favorite fruits and vegetables in this early learning app. View fruit and veggies pictures and learn how to pronounce and spell their names.
Includes finger painting app features fun, seasonal backgrounds to color and easy prompts for young children to understand. Change the brush sizes,
Includes new backgrounds – balloons, aero plane, alien, joker and teddy bear. Save the masterpieces drawn and painted by child and Shares pictures with family and friends.
Strengthen those early motor skills with the Preschool Basics flashcards/Workbooks. Your child can choose from 18 different flashcard decks, including alphabet letters, numbers, colors, shapes, Animals, flowers, fruits, vegetables, birds, weekdays, body parts, national flags, professions, sports and Type of transportation — all in one app
All flashcards are with images and spelling. This app is great for children who are learning to spell.
1. Paint – Draw for Kids is a great (and clean) way for your kids to express their creativity. And it won’t require you to redecorate.
You can save drawings and scenes to your gallery to share with friends and family, or send it
2. Educational app to help your child learn the alphabet using flash cards with images and spelling.
3. This app for all platforms is a way to teach toddlers and preschoolers their basic alphabets in an educational yet fun-filled manner.
4. Also includes whole abcd in upper case and lower case.
All the images are having some animal or other example by which child can learn few spells as well…
5. In setting you can add different words and characters those you want your child to practice writing.
6. Set your child image on center of the app menu.
7. Easy clean and best images selected for kids.
8. More Easier and faster learning.
9. Easy, Clear and HQ app.
10.amazing 18 categories included with flashcards/Workbooks:- Numbers, Learn Shapes, Learn Colors, Animals, flowers, fruits, vegetables, birds, weekdays, body parts, national flags, professions, sports and Type of transportation.