Tavla is a Turkish variant of Backgammon (name also may be known as Narde, Tavli, Tawula, Takhteh in Iran). The game rules are similar to backgammon. Backgammon is a member of the tables family, one of the oldest classes of board games in the world. Tavla, chess and Damasi is the most popular board games in Turkey!
Tavla ad-free drops from $0.99 to FREE!
* 7 FREE board skins!
* On-line mode with Google+ account!
* On-line multi-player with chat, leader boards, achievements, ELO, Invites
* One or Two player mode
* AI engine with 7 difficulty levels
* Undo move
* Attractive and simple interface
* Smooth animations
* Long moves
Rule differences from Western Backgammon:
* No doubling cube
* The winner of the opening roll re-rolls for his first turn.
* No “hit-and-run” in the player’s home board.
* No waste pips during bearoff.
* The winner gets one point for a normal win and two points for a gammon.