Please, register the app using the following code:
To enter the promo-code, please install the free container app and then enter the promo-code in the window in the left corner. The app will download automatically.
• 19, 600 entries and 25, 400 translations
• 2, 859 idioms and 15, 500 examples
• Special attention to American English
• Conjugation tables
• Two colour lay out for an easy understanding
What’s New: Easy copy-and-paste functions copy words to the clipboard for translation. With the launched dictionary you can copy an unknown word from an application you are using at the moment (e.g. web browser), then switch back to the dictionary and automatically get the translation of the copied word or phrase if it is available in the application base.
Search and translate Features
• Three new integrated input methods make dictionary use more convenient than ever. Search by voice using Google Voice recognition service (Available for OS 2.2 and higher), take a picture of the text and translate it with Google Goggles, or enter the word in your own handwriting with Paragon’s PenReader handwriting recognition software (available for English language).
• Look up unfamiliar words in dictionary directly from the home screen! The dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results.
• Search by voice. Speak your queries instead of typing words in a dictionary. (Use Google voice recognition service. Available for OS 2.2 and higher.)
• Morphology module helps to translate words in any grammatical form.
• List of similar words is displayed in case of misspelling
• Find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling using Wildcard Search (use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters).
• English and Spanish audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
• Integrate dictionary with the Flash Cards application and quiz yourself with words you have added from the dictionary.
• Test yourself with a Word of the day widget on your Home screen. A random entry from the dictionary is changed daily (Menu->Settings->Install widget).
• Manage Word of the day widget settings: select dictionary direction, font size and update period (manual or automatic).
• Enhanced customization options allow you to choose background color. Black, white and sepia themes are available (Menu -> Settings)
• Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort (Menu -> Settings).
• Report bugs, request features and send feedback to Google Play or the Paragon development team quickly and conveniently with the new integrated support feature (Menu -> Information).
• Automatically switching translation directions using the language of the word entered.
• No Internet connection required.
• Multilingual interface available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish languages.