Weblock – AdBlock for iOS for Iphone. Weblock allows you to block online content. It can block ads (banners and popups in other apps and websites), statistics, user tracking, scripts or images. It also allows you to block specific websites, like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, social widgets from websites or get rid of annoying Tapatalk popups. You can even define your own content filters. Using Weblock you can block basically any network resource!
⌘ Number #1 ad blocking solution for iOS
⌘ Used by over 200 000 users worldwide
⌘ Top Utility ranked in 28 App Stores around the world
⌘ Over 160 predefined filters just to block ads
⌘ Works with different browsers and apps
⌘ Easy setup in under 1 minute
⌘ No in-app purchases, no subscriptions
Weblock has a constantly growing and updated list of predefined filters for you to choose from. It also enables you to create your own filters. Unlike other content filtering products, Weblock DOES NOT act as a proxy server or subscription based VPN for all your traffic, so your connection stays direct, fast and private!
Weblock will work on any Wi-Fi enabled iOS device, including iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. Due to system limitations, Weblock can work only while you are connected to Wi-Fi networks. Data plan connections (GPRS/Edge/3G/LTE) are currently not supported.
Here are some situations in which Weblock might come in handy:
• block annoying ads (text ads, banners and popups) in almost every app you use! (it works with YouTube, Pandora and many, many more…). It’s not limited just to web browsing like in other ad blocking apps.
• disable majority of ads on websites you visit on your iOS device! It doesn’t matter which browser app you use! Weblock works with Safari, Chrome and other browsers (currently not supported: Puffin Browser).
• easily remove all facebook widgets and plugins (Like buttons, comments, etc.) on sites you visit – simply disable facebook plugins in Weblock! Do the same thing for Twitter, Google+ and many others.
• block annoying Tapatalk popups, nagging you to download forum browsing app on every visit, even when you wish to use your browser.
• take control of someone else’s device – you can configure any iOS device Wi-Fi connection to control it with your Weblock app. Disable or enable any content, any time, directly from your own device.
• your predefined filters and custom rules can be synced between all your iOS devices using iCloud.
• if you wish to block something else, you can create your own rules and filters. You can block any URL (with regular expressions), domain or IP address. Don’t know how? Let us know – we’re here for you.
• you can also use Weblock’s redirect feature to emulate /etc/hosts entries for HTTP and HTTPS protocols. This might be useful for web and app developers.
Find out more at http://www.weblockapp.com
••• IMPORTANT! •••
If Weblock failed to block some ads or other content, please let us know at email@example.com. We’ve received some negative reviews from customers having trouble with Weblock setup. Please contact our support before writing negative reviews! 🙂