Process Lasso is NOT yet another task manager. It instead contains a fleet of algorithms designed to dynamically boost the performance of your PC and retain responsiveness during high loads. Among them is our famous ProBalance algorithm, which temporarily reduces the priority of troublesome background processes in order to improve PC responsiveness, as shown in real-world and synthetic tests.
Then there is the Bitsum Highest Performance power plan, which is tuned to give you maximum performance when you need it, and IdleSaver to drop you down to a more conservative power plan when you walk away.
Further, the user can automate all kinds of system settings with rules and persistent process priorities, CPU affinities, etc… This is the real deal, make no mistake! It is intended for power-users, but even average users can use it by simply installing it. No further configuration necessary in most cases!
- New configuration profiles!
- New process filter view to show only the processes you are interested in.
- Ability to pause/resume the graph and process list.
- Refactored Insights module that provides new Frequency of Action and more!
- Better code throughout, countless improvements and fixes.
- New Governor Response Rate Slider for easy ProBalance tuning!
- More info here.