Pediatrics or paediatrics is the branch of medicine that deals with the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. A medical practitioner who specializes in this area is known as a pediatrician or paediatrician.
As medical professionals “Pediatricians” enjoys high social status, as a result having stable income and job security. Hence, Pediatrics is one of the major medical specialty – which attracts maximum candidates.
Pediatrics is one of the major branch of Medical professionals. Hence, the examinations for reviewing knowledge in pediatrics branch is really challenging. You will find such really helpful around 200+ questions with answers, that will get you ready for USMLE, ECFMG, NBME, ect.
************ BEST OF LUCK **********
– No Internet connectivity required
– Two modes : study and Test
– If you are confident about yourself turn the Negative Marking on and Test yourself
– Set the test/study mode timings, e.g. 10/15/20 up to 45 minutes
– Turn Sound ON/OFF.
– Question style also choose by you, i.e. Sequential or Random.
– During test, you can skip questions and answer them at end of test by marking them for review.
– You can review questions at end of test agains your answers.
– Top 5 scores for each set of combination will be presented
– Colorful Graphical representation of top 5 score