WiPoint for Iphone. WiPoint is a powerful app to quickly create HIGH DEFINITION video presentations and share them on social networks with built in background music themes or custom narration using voice over feature. You can start with built in beautifully designed themes and add photos from your album and text. It is as simple as 1-2-3. No waiting, your video presentation will be created with tap of a button right on your iPhone. You can instantly share it on YouTube,Facebook or email from the app. You can also play them from your photo album. The enhanced text editor provides options to add text in various colours and font sizes.
Visit DaimTech official blog for updated information. Please send email to support and we respond.
• You can choose from 24 built in themes to start creating beautiful presentations
•You can also select unlimited photos from photo library and use them as slides
•You can select multiple photos from photo library in one go and use them as slides
• Presentation editor contains all tools to add slides, images, text voice and music
• You can also reorder slides with presentation editor
• Design presentation by selecting from slide layouts, font colors and size options
• Choose from 14 built in music themes in built in music library or select music from your iPod album
•Play background music prior to selection
• You can add custom narration with voice over feature
•Adjust display speed of presentation slides
• You can preview presentation once video creation is completed.
• You can also edit presentation after preview.
• Get comprehensive help
• Share the presentation on YouTube,Facebook or email
Enhanced text editor
• Instantly start adding text on your slide
• Write anywhere on slide using movable text box
• Text box will automatically move to next line once text is applied on current line
• Presentations will be stored in your photo album after creation.
• You can share them on YouTube,Facebook and via email.
• Sales pitches
• Company presentations
• Product presentations
• Lectures and educational presentations
• Show and tell presentations
• Non-linear presentations
• One-to-one presentations