The Jetpack Guy and his hero friends are calling you for an EPIC adventure through the WACKY worlds. He has tons of crazy looking friends but they all need your math and coding super powers to beat through this challenging unpredictable gameplay.
Stop the enemies with water balloons, cats, robot heads and other funny projectiles! How far can you ride? Use your ninja reflexes to beat every level and your math and coding skills to unlock new characters and power-ups. Are you the best Turbo Rider among your friends?
From the award winning creators of Milk Hunt & Hop Star, comes Turbo Riders, a game which tests your reflexes and concentration skills to the limit. And of course there is a lot of fun math and coding to solve.
Skidos Turbo Riders
LEARN TO CODE GAMES
Everybody loves playing games. So why not learn how games are coded? With Skidos games, you can now understand the coding logic behind your favourite games. So you and your kids can get inspired and interested in programming.
HELP IMPROVE YOUR MATH
All Skidos games including Skidos Turbo Riders turn classroom lessons into fun math challenges which families love taking on.
LEARNING FOR THE REAL GAMER
Everyone loves mobile games. All Skidos games including Skidos Turbo Riders are designed first as fun mobile games and then integrated with learning content.
CUSTOMIZED LEARNING AND PRACTICE
Different users have different learning styles. All Skidos games including Skidos Turbo Riders gives users the option to pick their subject (mathematics or coding), grade and topic, and progress at their own pace.
All Skidos games including Skidos Turbo Riders let you track your progress across different skills and time periods, letting you see where you are struggling and where you are soaring. You can also create an action plan to improve further.
GLOBAL LEARNING STANDARDS
All Skidos games including Skidos Turbo Riders entire question database for mathematics is aligned to the Common Core Standards and covers a comprehensive list of topics.
For encouraging families to learn coding, Skidos has developed a unique curriculum which teaches concepts around game development and computational thinking.
Topics Covered in Mathematics Include:
1. Numbers & Counting up to 1000
2. Addition of two numbers up to 1000
3. Subtraction of numbers up to 1000
4. Comparing numbers up to 1000
5. Addition of 3 or 4 numbers up to 100
6. Adding and subtracting tens and hundreds
7. Multiplication of numbers up to 100
8. Identifying factors
9. Identifying prime or composite numbers
10. Place value and rounding
14. Divisors & quotients
15. Mixed operations
16. Game based Visual Mathematics
18. Mean and Range
19. Data Analysis
Topics Covered in Coding Include:
1. Twenty levels on teaching movement of objects in games
KIDS SAFE & COPPA COMPLIANT
– All Skidos games are COPPA compliant
– No Ads
– Skidos Turbo Riders can be purchased as an individual app or as part of Skidos Subscription
– Skidos subscription are auto renewable with monthly and annual plans for 3
– Payment will be charged to Google Play store Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
– Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle
More details can be found at: http://skidos.com/subscription
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For support, write to us at: email@example.com