Windows Explorer Tracker is used to trace/monitor and record the operations in Windows Explorer automatically.
- Supports file, folder, drive and media storage;
- Supports “Delete”, “Rename”, “Create”, “Insert”, “Add” and “Remove” operations;
- Quickly loads history logs;
- Saves operations by date for the convenient management;
- Supports remote host tracking via mapped network drives.
Please note: Single License (1 PC) (Lifetime License WITHOUT Upgrades) is included in this version. Click here to get a VERY BIG discount price for other licenses with Lifetime Upgrades on the promotion day!