This pro version:
– Unlimited features & premium support
– 30 days money back guarantee, full refund if not satisfied
GalleryVault is an amazing app locker to hide photos, hide videos and any pictures that you do not want others to see.
– Hide photos, hide videos and hide any other types of files
– Support hiding files in SD card and moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage, including Android 4.4(KitKat), 5.0(Lollipop), 6.0(Marshmallow) and 7.0(Nougat)+.
– The beautiful, smooth and elegant user experience
– Support hiding and playing GIF images
– Support Fingerprint (Your device must has fingerprint scanner sensor)
– Support intruder selfie
– Lock apps with a password, pattern password safe with anyone
– The vault: Safe gallery vault, private photo vault help to hide pictures and hide videos.
– With the image vault & gallery lock, app move photo/video to secret vault by auto-deleting hidden images from the gallery wall after performing hide photos & hide videos
– Lot of beautiful password lock themes, pattern lock screen themes
– Customized lock screen password theme for the app, make privacy screen with style you wanted
– Three securities private mode: Lock apps with password lock, pattern lock or DIY. The keypad lock screen with passcode, DIY help you to make yourself keypad lock screen, pattern lock screen using your photo on the gallery
– Option to make invisible pattern on unlock screen, people can not see your pattern lock screen while you are unlocking. More safe!
– Password manager: Change password type between passcode, pattern, DIY and reset password
– Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
– Support Fake Passcode and show fake content when you input fake passcode
– Integrated with Private Web Browser and support downloading all images and videos in web page with just one tap
– Cloud storage support so there is no storage limitation to hide photo and hide video
– Photo vault calculator (a fake calculator app that is more safe for you)
– Break-in Alerts and know who is trying to break-in
1. How to change password ?
To password for apps, open the GalleryVault, click menu Settings then chose Change password
2. I forgot password, how to find it ?
Enter your security email then click ‘reset password’.
3. If i lose private pictures when uninstall app:
Before uninstall, make sure you export your private photo from private photo vault module back to your Gallery
4. Are my hidden files stored online?
No. Your files are stored only on your device, so please make sure to backup all your hidden files before transferring to new device or factory reset.
Any issues or suggestion for GalleryVault, welcome to send mail to us! email@example.com