HEIC to JPG converter easily converts .heic or .heif photos from your iPhone or iPad into any popular graphic format (JPG, PNG, it also supports RAW images (CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, RAW, DNG, MNG, etc) High Efficiency Image File Format (HEIC) is used by default on new photos on iOS 10 – 12, and it’s there to save your storage space. It’s new so it has to face some incompatibilities. HEIC format is still not supported by the popular graphic editors and viewers and Apple hasn’t offered a solution yet. HEIC to JPG converter not only converts .heic photos from your iOS device to other formats but also introduces a simple drag&drop user interface and delivers fast and smooth image conversion. It can help you quickly finish batch image resizing for sharing and publishing your photos. Optionally, you can add text, logos and image watermarks to protect the converted pictures, as well as change canvas size, flip images, mirror, rotate them in the process, plus adjust level and color. For more advanced users GUI and command line are available. The files can also be renamed in batch mode.
– Convert HEIC to JPG
– Convert HEIC to PNG
– Batch Mode
– Drag & Drop
– Add text, logos and image watermarks
– Convert images between multiple formats
– GUI and command line are available
– Lossless image rotation, flipping and mirroring
– Changes canvas size
– Supports RAW images (CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, RAW, DNG, MNG, etc)
– Batch image renaming
– Prompt-free overwrite or saving into new files
– Automatic level adjustment and color optimization
– Supports Windows 7, 8,10 Explorer menu integration
Purchase an Unlimited personal license (with support and updates) at 70% discount!