Become Skullface, a psycho slasher bent on slaughtering campers in this darkly comic puzzle game homage to 80’s horror movies.
A diabolical puzzle game that also happens to be a bloody tribute to the VHS era of videotape horror! No one is safe… no law enforcement enforces the law enough… and no animals or children are harmed… in the summer horror hit of 1984.
“A killer puzzle! 5/5 stars” – Touch Arcade
“An instant classic. 5/5” – Gamezebo
“A smart and addictive puzzler… you’re going to absolutely love it.” – Pocket Gamer
“Surprisingly wonderful… two thumbs way up!” – The Jimquisition
“Brutally cute! Brilliant and funny… drenched in good-humored gore.” – Hardcore Gamer
• 11 gut-wrenching “videotapes” for over 140 puzzle levels + more to come!
• Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Cats! Don’t kill the cats!
• Unlock multiple psycho killers, including ones based on cult horror movie classics!
• Discover dozens of spectacular “Gorepack” kill scenes featuring wood-chippers, lawn mowers, Sumerian demon incantations, and more!
• Genuine synth-laden hair metal soundtrack by legendary Canadian band GNÜ TRUNTION
“Will slash its way into your heart.” – CGMagazine
“The most successful ode to slasher films ever” – RelyOnHorror
“Slayaway Camp is a killer.” – Gamespew
“A cute kill ’em up… sure, there’s dismemberment, decapitation and quite a lot of impaling, but it’s adorable.” – Rock Paper Shotgun