Shapes on a Shelf is a time-management game with 50 levels.
Fulfill the customers’ orders by placing the right objects on the right place on the shelves. There are a variety of shelf sizes, objects and colours.
Select the object, colour it, then place it on the shelf.
Once the shelf is full, deliver it to the customer and serve the next customer.
Mix and match the settings as you want them –
• Timed Mode: Customer’s will become impatient and eventually leave.
• Untimed Mode: Customer’s will wait until their order is complete.
• Casual Mode: Paint Pods take longer to change and customer’s are more patient.
• Expert Mode: Paint Pods will change color quicker and customers are less patient.
Your score gives you goodwill points that you can use to buy cards in the shop as follows:
• Time Stop cards – will stop the customer’s time (timed mode only).
• Mistake cards – customer will accept 1 mistake.
• Wild cards – customer will accept anything.
Full instructions in English are included with an optional interactive tutorial.