– Any combination of letters, numbers, punctuation, special characters (in different language)
– Include / exclude single characters from learning
– Frequency range (390 – 890Hz)
– Speed (2 wpm – 42 wpm)
– Dash / dot ratio
– Change the position of dot / dash input buttons
– Spacing between parts of the same letter (spacing between dots or dashes)
– Letter Spacing (Space between letters)
– Word Spacing (Space between words)
– Learn Morse Code with different modes of learning, using the letter frequency and spaced repetition to help you learn.
– Customize your input, choose between tapping to simulate the real telegraph machine, or use buttons to input your code!
– Flash, vibrate, beep or load files for your morse code
– Learn mode introduces new letters one by one, starting with more common ones
– Track your statistics for each letter
– Use multiple choice or short answer learning modes to boost your learning experience
– Recognize letter plays a sound, after which you need to guess the correct letter.
– Recognize words plays a sound, after which you need to guess the correct word.
– Words mode helps you learn from 10,000 most common words in English
– Use the code translator to translate morse code to text, or text to morse code.