As a powerful sound recorder, TunesKit Audio Capture for Windows is able to grab just about any sound that your computer’s soundcard outputs, including streaming music, live broadcasts, in-game sound, movie soundtracks, etc. through browsers or web players, like Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc. It can also record sounds reproduced by media players and other programs, such as RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, iTunes, QuickTime, VLC, and so forth. Whenever you hear an appealing song, a great radio stream, or any other sounds you’d like to record, TunesKit will help you capture them by sparing no effort. It’s your best assistance to capture iTunes, Apple Music, Pandora, etc. as well as extract any audio tracks from videos.
– Capture and extract audio tracks from videos.
– Multi-track audio grabber to capture several tracks at once
– Fix and edit ID3 tags for recorded audios
– Customize and edit output audio quality more flexibly
– Convert and save audio records to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B
– Split, cut and mix recorded audio tracks