For many people, remembering to take a daily medication can be the difference between life and death. Yet, people forget all the time. Never forget to take your meds and pills again with this amazing app.
You will be able to type a pill name, enter the time slots (morning, noon, and evening), specify how many pills you take, and choose a pill icon. Very intuitive and simple flow. You will receive a push notification when it’s time for you to take the pill. After you’ve taken the pill, you can tap on the pill reminder and this will show you that the pill was taken. Even if you by accident tapped on any pill reminder, the app will still send you a notification.
– Full version with unlimited medications and unlimited reminders
– App doesn’t need to be open to receive notifications
– Universal App, full native support for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
– Notifications are local. No internet connection required
– User friendly interface
– Mark pills as Taken or Not Taken