In the ordinary world, we’re using markers, highlighting important documents or laying them out in folders of different colors. This allows us to be organized and quickly find the information we need. Why don’t we bring the same approach to our computer files world?
This is exactly what today’s deal software is doing. Folder Marker lets you add colors and/or images to Windows’ folder icons. Seems trivial, right? Yet once you start using it, you’ll wonder why Microsoft never bothered to incorporate such capabilities into Windows. It’s awesome.
Once you have installed Folder Marker, right-click the folder you want to customize. Go to “Mark Folder” item there, and click the icon you like. That is it!
Folder Marker Pro lets you distinguish between folders by assigning different colors, priorities, work status, or type of file, just in a single click of your mouse! Freed from the uniformity and blankness of yellow folders, you’ll be able to tell, visually, what kind of files are in any folder that you’ve marked with Folder Marker Pro! On a basic level, you can assign folders to represent various types of files in your workflow. Then, you can mark folders by how high of a priority those files are, or by the level of completion of the work inside the folder!
Pro edition has advanced features such as:
- – ability to customize Network folders
- – a backup feature, that allows you to restore your colorization after reinstalling your operating system or after migration to another computer.
- – command-line work. This allows you to write your own script and automate marking of folders in your specific cases.
- – ability to customize folder icons without changing its date. It is convenient if you sort your folders by dates.
If you’ve got some favorite icons in your arsenal, you can use them in conjunction with Folder Marker! Just select an icon (like a whimsical URGENT sign) in ICO, ICL, EXE, DLL, CPL, or BMP format, and use it to mark up your folders. And you won’t be needing to mark folders one at a time, either — Folder Marker Pro lets you work with several folders at once, or mark up sub-folders.
Folder Marker Pro has 148 icon options built-in but with Everyday10 Folder Icons you get even more. Everyday10 Folder Icons is a universal set consisting of 60 folder icons specially designed for files that most people store on computers:
- Work files
- Educational or scientific documents
- Music, pictures, and videos
- Family members’ and your personal files
- Games and other hobbies
- Icons with stars and medals for sorting folders according to their importance or whatever your own criteria may be
After you label your Windows folders with this set, every folder will have a noticeable icon on it that will help you find it at a glance. For example, you can store your audio books in the folder with a book and headphones on it. The files relating to your kids could be in the folder with a pink teddy bear, and your financial reports – could be in the folder with an image of money.
Organize stuff on your computer with the help of catchy Everyday10 Folder Icons!
The Fine Print
Folder Marker Pro + Everyday 10 Folder Icons Bundle
$16.47 70% Off