This game has also a FREE Version, supported by Ads, which could be found on the developers page bellow.
Inspired by preparations for math exams and tests into the area of common core math, we created an interactive game for resolving math questions. It covers different areas: Visual counting – animals, objects, shapes, Arithmetics – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, Equations and Inequalities, Rows with numbers. It has different levels – numbers up to 10, 20, 50, 100, 1000. How to play? – Make tests, answer questions, improve your response time.
1. Questions organized as an exam / test sequence (30 questions)
2. Good mixture of different type of questions – Arithmetics, Rows, Visual.
3. Shows the result after the exam (count of correct/incorrect, time used)
4. High scores – keeps track of your best result for each level
5. Different levels – questions with end result up to 10, 20, 50, 100, 1000
6. Supports different color palettes for different tastes.
Why playing math?
Math develops and increases several mind capabilities, like:
1. Speed of Counting and Calculations
2. Patterns recognition
3. Concentration level
5. Analytical skills
6. Systematical Thinking and Logic
7. Abstract Thinking
8. Many others
Your feedback and/or review is more than welcome.
Download it here