Nordic walking is the preferred exercise for all fitness levels. Nordic walking is also known as pole walking, urban poling, ski walking, stick walking and Scandinavian walking.
XWalk was designed for the purpose of helping people lose weight, improve their mental state by going outside and help those training for a hike of a lifetime!
The app can be used in many different ways:
– to keep track of your distance on a daily, weekly or monthly basis for those aspiring to get stronger and fitter.
– for people who want to lose weight but hate the idea of going to a gym, pole walking has been known to help people get started! The app helps you keep track of calories burned.
– travellers who plan on embarking on a life changing journey to hike one of the many famous treks can use the app by walking the distance of famous locations without leaving their cities!
XWalk Features include:
– Keep track of your walking distance and calories burned
– Set customized reminders to never miss a walk
– Lose weight by keeping track of calories and progress
– Get inspired with clear goals utilizing famous treks around the world!
– See your progress on daily, weekly and monthly
– Access to location is required in background for the app to work properly
– All data is kept private and secure on your device
– No location data will ever be shared third parties
– Zero Ads – do not get distracted while exercising with annoying ads!
The benefits of stick walking includes:
– Engaging 90% of muscles
– Helps with stability
– Nordic walking is associated with reduction of chronic pain, muscle strength and flexibility
– Low impact which decreases the chance of injury
– Comfortable walking shoes
– Nordic Poles
– XWalk App!
Challenge yourself to walk all 25 famous walks, increase your distance or lose calories, either way this app is surly to get you started and hopefully keep you checking off your goals!
Download it here