This Ruler Pro app helps you in angle finder & angle meter. For leveling tools, people use horizontal level tools and vertical level tools. For a horizontal angle, you can use a bubble level or precise level tool.
A bubble level is the best leveling tool. We’re providing a spirit level app for free. Now level up and level down with our surface measure tool. Also, you can use the clinometers level or plum level. You don’t have to buy expensive laser level or other measuring angel’s tool just installs our modern level meter app.
It’s a liquid bubble level tool that has a bubble in the tube. Now adjust the maximum level with level alliance & 2020 level app. This level app is best for measure surface. In level tool app we allow you to use auto level and floor level feature.
The best and most accurate level from iPhone now on Android. This is the first version, that has a unique two way calibration! With that you can calibrate your device even on non-level surfaces.
The two rulers are used to measure the length and width of an object; the protractor is used to measure the angle by setting three points while keeping the lines on the border of the object. The bubble level is used to detect whether an object is inclined both in vertical and horizontal aspects.
Angle Meter PRO Plus lets you measure the angle or slope. Note that you will be able to measure a variety of slope forms.
The Angle Meter application is a tool for measuring angle or inclination. It uses arc tangent of gravity between two axes and provide accurate results depending on quality of sensors.
• Displays the angle of tilted surfaces in numbers, showing the difference from the desired angle.
• Can lock the current measurement as the target angle (can use the VOLUME UP button on the device or button on screen to lock the angle).
• Laser Leveling function. Please note that you must grant permission of Camera and Storage for this feature). You can preview and take photos for checking horizontal or vertical via camera, just like laser alignment tool.
• Can save the current measurement as the history record (can use the VOLUME DOWN button on the device or button on screen to save the record).
• If the back of your device is not flat (such as a protruding lens or other accessories), you can put the screen face down to measure the angle.
• Can save up to 20 history records for your review
Angle Pro is an accurate angle meter and level app. Able to measure angles with +-0.2º to +-0.3º accuracy depending on your device.
Thanks & Enjoy… …………………!!!!
Download it here