While guidebooks are heavy and quickly outdated, Discover Rome provides tips on what to see, do and eat in Rome that is constantly updated and available at your fingertips. With easy-to-use offline maps, exploring Rome like a local has never been easier. Discover Rome offers nearly 200 suggestions on Rome’s best monuments, restaurants, street food, bars, shopping and more – all tried and tested by the author behind the popular city blog An American in Rome.
· 150+ recommendations of restaurants, shops, sights and museums categorized by interest
· Offline maps for all locations
· Custom text, photos and reviews of all recommendations
· “Favorites” feature to create your own list
· Tips for what to order or see
· Answers to frequently asked questions about what to pack, how to use public transportation, city safety and more