Timid Toon Monsters is a time management game with friendly toon monsters.
Match the orders by tapping the right monster when it appears. Then tap the slot on the tray opposite the order to place it. Keep doing this until the orders are complete.
There are 50 levels and they alternate between moving and still images. Every 2nd level adds a new monster to the mix.
Choose to play timed, untimed, casual or expert.
Orders are randomly generated and will be different every time you play. Every monster you need will appear, but due to the random elements it might be only a brief appearance.
In expert mode the monsters move faster and change more often. If you’re playing timed mode, then you also have less time.
Get gold if every order is perfect. Replay any level as often as you like to achieve gold.
The illustrated instructions on how to play, inside the game, are only in English.
How to play:
• Match the order that is on the right of the screen.
• Find the monster you need from the changing images in the middle of the screen.
• Tap the monster to select it (tap it a 2nd time to release it you tap the wrong monster).
• Tap the place on your tray that you want to place it on.
• You can also tap the tray first and then tap the monster.
• Reach the target score to pass the level.